Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Last Wednesday was my let's get back at it buckle down day.  I've been doing GREAT and I feel really good.  My eating has done a complete 360 and all that is going into my body are foods in their natural state (for the most part) and I have not eaten boxed or prepackaged meals since.  I have also increased my water intake back up to where it should be.

It hasn't been all rosy colored, day 3 sucked.  I didn't feel well, I think it was sugar withdrawal.  Could have been wine withdrawal too. :-)  I am giving up my wine for two weeks and then it's back to a glass of red a day at most.

I can't believe the difference, but then again I can, I've been here before.  It makes me wonder WHY would I want to feel the other way?  I was also wondering how come I hadn't been cooking more? My hubby and I both love to cook and we both agree it tastes way better than going out.  I'm sure that it's a time/lazy thing, but I'm gonna make the time.

The only thing that I could be doing better at the moment is getting more physical activity, but I blame the books!  I've been sucked (willingly) into the 50 Shades series and it's been hard for me to even get the regular daily chores done.  I'm about 1/2 way through the last book, so the end is near, then no more excuses.

I updated my weight loss ticker at the bottom today and it now reflects my 39 pound loss as of today.  I go to the doctor on Friday for my follow-up and lab results, so I'll let you know how that goes. 


Right now I'll just keep plugging along...

No comments:

Post a Comment