Thursday, July 5, 2012

Embarrassed

I am sitting here eating (steamed carrots, cauliflower, & sugar snap peas) thinking that I need to post to my blog. And I am not sure if you noticed or not, but the posting has been a bit infrequent lately. Then it just hit me....I am embarrassed!!

Embarrassed that I've failed gained weight. It's sent me into the crazy diet thought process land. You know the one.... I'll do it tomorrow, one last cheat, might as well I was already bad, well tomorrow is the 4th better wait till after that...

I've decided right now that I WILL NOT be embarrassed. Besides, those who really know me know that I really don't care what others think. Maybe I was just embarrassed at myself? Well no more! I've still lost weight, my activity level is definitely improving all the time, and I know how to do this.

Here is my most current weigh-in, because who knows when I last posted it... +5 lbs for a total of -29.2 lbs.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to finish my veggies and get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment