Monday, July 16, 2012

A Little Behind

Last Tuesday I weighed-in and I guess I'm a little behind in posting. Speaking of a little behind...wish mine was. (Sorry I couldn't resist.). The results were good, I lost 3 of the 5 pounds that I had gained. I'm afraid to say though that I acted like it gave me permission to not try as hard. This last week has been less than stellar and I really want pull my head out of my "little" behind.

I was really busy this weekend redecorating my oldest daughter's room and now I am SORE. I have to do the partial lower then drop on the toilet, you know the one because we've all been there before. Anyway, last night after my daughter saw her room we did go for a small bike ride. I didn't think I was gonna be able to do it, considering my legs and all, but it actually helped loosen them up. Who would've thought! By 3 AM though they were not loose. After I waddled to the kitchen for some ibuprofen I was able to go back to sleep.

So long story short, between my less than stellar week and the incredible soreness, I don't hold out very much hope for this weeks weigh-in. No discouragement though...it was all me and like I've said before, I will not give up! Even though I am sore, it's not nearly like I use to get. This tells me there has been some forward progress and for that I am proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment