Friday, April 27, 2012

Hooray for Friday and Food

Why is it that short weeks are always the longest?(My hubby was home on Monday.)  I am so glad that it is Friday!!  I always feel like I've made it if I can just get through Friday.  And if I am lucky I can sleep in tomorrow.

This week I've been paying a lot of attention to my hunger (or lack of) and I am completely amazed at how it can change from day to day.  I eat basically the same sort of things everyday (calories wise for sure) and some days I can't get enough.  Yesterday I was not hungry, no struggles, no problems...now today was a different story!  I had to pop popcorn this afternoon just to try to curb the feelings.


Popcorn is one of my go to foods when I am hungry...one of those things that you get a lot of for the calories.  I turn to it on days where I struggle with feeling like I need more.  I'm interested in finding more "go to" foods, because sometimes I get tired of popcorn.  I welcome any suggestions you might have!

2 comments:

  1. If you find any go to's let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Susie. Make sure you share if you come across something other than popcorn!!! I have it almost every night...

    ReplyDelete