Monday, March 26, 2012

Weigh Day

Monday's are my weigh in days. It helps keep me accountable over the weekend, but it can truly make or break a Monday morning. Luckily for me this Monday was a make it sort of day. I lost another 3.8 pounds for a total of just over 15.

Tonight I did something typical for me (trying to make it NOT typical anymore). I went to my stamping group meeting and had one of those unthinking moments. I loaded up my paper plate with yummy snacks and went to sit down without even thinking twice about it. Afterwards I wanted to pretend that it didn't happen, but decided that I needed to log it in my calorie tracker just to see what the damage was. I am happy to report that it wasn't the end of the world, over just a small bit! I honestly think that tracking it helped keep me on track for the rest of tonight. Not to mention, it made the self loathing I usually feel after doing something like that not kick fully in. I just have to keep being aware!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am catching up and back reading but just letting you know, I am a new follower!!! You know, the girl who is up 3 pounds this week, and not happy about it:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracking is my best accountability partner. It allows me to see where I made poor choices thinking they were healthy (think half of a guacamole bacon burger at Red Robin and a salad would be a good choice to split with Mom) when the choice was 1,000 calories and HUGE fat. I use sparkpeople.com what are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now I am using an app called Lose It! Working so far...but I would like to do something more personalized eventually.

      Delete