Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday

Monday means a lot of things to a lot of different people. Some people dread them, but I personally love Monday's! To me they mark the beginning of a fresh week, a day where you can leave the past behind. Now Thursday's, that's a different story.


Monday is also one of the biggest diet start days known to man, next to New Year's of course. So it pains me to admit that I have started tracking my meals again today, MONDAY! Really it is just a coincidence. I stocked up at the store yesterday with a whole mess of healthy food; fruit, veggies, whole grains, Greek yogurt, you name it. Honestly, I love this type of food and good home cooked meals. Why is it then, that I already want the Girl Scout cookies out of the freezer? That's one of the biggest problems living with a Girl Scout at this time of year. I will survive, I know I can!

On a different note, here are the before and after photos of the hair & eyebrow wax. While change might not be earth shattering, it's definitely enough to make a girl feel good!






No comments:

Post a Comment