Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ouch!!

Ouch! That is what I say every time I sit down. For the last two days I have been working on painting my son's room. Reach high, squat low, high, low...you would think I was exercising or something. Now that is exactly how I feel! So, does this mean that I truly exercised or that I am horribly out of shape? Unfortunately I think that it is the latter.

I actually kind of like the feeling of using my body & muscles, but it sure does make it hard to use the potty. Hopefully it doesn't effect my weigh-in tomorrow! Even if it does I know it'll all be a wash in the end.

I have many many more walls to paint in my house, so hopefully it will become easier on me. If not I may just have to go purchase a potty riser!

1 comment:

  1. LOL.... It definitely works you out. I painted my friends room and I swear my arms were about to fall off!

    ReplyDelete