Not all of my negatives necessarily have to do with weight loss or health, but any negative feeling can be enough to throw a funk into the whole wellness plan. So without further ado here are some of my "issues":
- The extra skin/sags are already getting to me and I have oh so much farther to go. I would definitely say that I looked better undressed BEFORE losing. However, I don't tend to go anywhere undressed and definitely look better in clothes now. I also have to remember that my hubby always said if I lost weight and kept it off he'd get me a boob job & tummy tuck.
- My clothing selection is not so good. I am so in between the sizes I have been wearing and the ones that I have stashed. I can either fall out of my clothes or sausage into them. REALLY what kind of problem is that?! At least I have smaller clothes that are going to fit, not that I'm gaining like most of my life and nothing larger to move into.
- I still feel so slow and out of shape. My son raced me around the front yard and let me know that he went slow for me. This one is not too hard to find the other side of. I'm carrying around 60 less pounds and moving so much better. I CAN run around, bike ride, paint the shed, and do things with my family. I still want to take the next step into actual scheduled exercise, but at least I feel like now I can.
- I am SOOOO tired of my hubby having to work out of town! I miss seeing him every day and hate trying to fit everything in on the weekends. Ok so this one I have to constantly remind myself of the other side. One, at least he has a job and can provide for us. Two, he gets to come home on the weekends and I know others who don't get to for 5 weeks straight. And three, he is almost done (even though I hear 2 more weeks every week) and will be home for good. Remember remember remember....
- I've been very stressed over my older babies education. We pay a lot of money for private schooling and are less than impressed so far this year. On the bright side they are supposedly working on it for us, we have other options if need be, and I WILL make sure that the best decision is made for her. Also, all this is because she is too smart for her own good. Now I definitely don't see how that could be a problem.
See, it's not so bad. I may have to keep reminding myself of this, but when I do I feel so much better.