Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In

Last week's loss was huge so I wasn't expecting much this week.  I ended up weighing-in down 1.4 lbs for a total of 57.8 lbs.  This I can handle.  I had another awesome week & was not worried, but I do know my body so this was more than expected.  You see, I lose one large chunk every month (when I am doing as I should) and it is the sign that my monthly visitor will be arriving very soon. And I am not like most normal people, I don't get the bloaty water weight stuff.  I actually weigh significantly less 2-3 days prior.  Odd, yes that's me.  TMI, yes that's me too.

What all that usually means is that no matter how spot on I've been the week after one of these huge losses, I tend to lose mere ounces the next week.  That is why this is a GREAT loss!

Do you have any weird (or not so weird) I know myself oddities?

3 comments:

  1. It's awesome that you know yourself so well! I'm the same way, a few days before TOM arrives, I start dropping weight like nobody's business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TOM huh? I've alway had a visit from my Aunt Flo. However after my last kid I had some ablation procedure & don't really have to worry about that aspect of it anymore. My body still knows when it is suppose to be though. See again with the TMI.

      Delete
  2. Way to go, you're rockin it! TOM, Time Of Month? I like it. Also, today, I talked about poo. So as far as I'm concerned, you're MILES from TMI ;-)

    ReplyDelete