Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Random Stuff

This week has been going well. It took a few days last week to get the cravings out of my system, but now I seem to be cruising along. I always treasure the times that seem "easy" because sometimes it's all I need to get my mind back on track. Not to mention that I know it won't last forever, so I have to soak it up while I can.

This morning I woke up and was like, wait what is this? I'm not sure I'm familiar with what I am feeling. Then I realized it was my hip bone. Nice to meet you again my LONG lost friend.

You know you're making progress when your underwear start getting so big you're going to have to replace them.

I tried on a pair of pants yesterday that fit, they were 4 sizes smaller. Quite the accomplishment for me since I carry all my weight on my bottom half and it's always the last to go!!

Is it just me or does it seem like there aren't any real noticeable physical changes for long periods at a time and then all the sudden BAM! Well I figured out how to make it happen....buy some new pants. Every time I buy some they end up too big within 2 weeks. I didn't buy the ones yesterday, maybe I should have!

My fat layer is diminishing and I'm cold! This doesn't help....brrr!

Here's to more progress!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that was encouraging.

    I have a few shirts in the closet that I'm looking forward to fitting into. I think I'm two weeks away. I'm earning it though.

    ReplyDelete