Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Crossroads




This represents how I've been feeling as of late. I am positive that I do not want to go back to the past, seem to be floundering here in the present, and dream about the future.

I can honestly say that I have been falling willingly victim to major diet cliches.... I've already blown it today so what's the point? I'll start again tomorrow! It's not that bad, I've made worse choices. Ooohhhh I didn't gain as much as I expected, free license. I've still lost 95 pounds, can't knock that.

I question myself constantly. What happened to my quest for health, not weight loss. When did it become about the numbers, not the nutrition and health.

Right now I can only say one thing... I am not throwing in the towel. I will not give up.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment