Monday, March 18, 2013

My Goals For This Week

So I've decided to write down my goals for this week in an effort to see if it gives me a bit of direction. I walk a fine line here because anything too "restrictive" or "unattainable" causes me to rebel like a spoiled child.

This week I:

~ will continue with the C25K training. My hubby has been leaving me in the dust doing this with me and he's going to be out of town this week, so I will have to work to motivate myself.

~ will rid my system of all the refined sugars and carbs I seem to have been consuming lately. Back to the healthy whole foods that have gotten me this far.

~ will cook for myself and my family instead of relying on dining out. Good bye high sodium counts.

~ will try to balance my coffee intake with a little more water. Ok A LOT more!

~ will get more sleep. This will probably be the hardest one because I don't sleep well when my hubby is gone.




I'm really hoping that a great week being on track can jump start the next steps to my journey!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment