All of the above is still true, but I found myself walking around taking note of silly little incidents where I was thankful. Maybe that is the point of all these random posting, to get us thinking. I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and blog about what I am thankful for, but I'm going to limit mine to a single post. Also, while I am incredibly thankful for my family, friends, and life in general I am going to single out some of the random thing that have popped into my mind lately. Here goes!
I am thankful:
- To be able to stand up and get out of the bathtub without a crane anymore.
- For the new found energy dropping my weight has given me.
- For the time sitting on my baby's bedroom floor playing toys, then getting up without the 45 point turn.
- To be able to squat down and help my kids and then FINALLY be able to just stand back up.
- For the people willing to come up to me and tell me they notice a difference in me and encourage me to keep going. (Which after 80+ pounds has only been 3 people & family doesn't count)
- For the memories I have of the loved ones I've lost. They make the sadness sometimes brought on by the holidays so much easier.
- VERY thankful, for the boxes of smaller clothes stashed in my closet, because without them I might be naked. I will assume you're thankful for this one too!
- For my husband and his job and everything it provides us with.
- For my hairdresser who I don't see nearly often enough, but she still treats me like I'm her best customer ever.
- For the tough times (this is NOT an invitation for more) which make the good times so much better and treasured.
- To not be carrying around my 11 year old daughter everywhere I go. She weighs less than what I've lost and that perspective is overwhelming.
I'll leave you with this weeks weight loss numbers....
This week: -0.6 lbs