Monday, August 20, 2012

Quick Weigh-In on My Mini Vacation

My husband has been working out of town for the last couple weeks and will have to continue to do so for a few more.  This week the kids and I decided to go with him since it is our last week before school starts.  I'm calling it our mini vacation.

Since I was not going to be home tomorrow to weigh-in on my normal day I went ahead and weighed this morning.  I was very happy and excited to see a loss of 3.2 more pounds, making my total now 49.2! Oh 50 pounds I can almost grab you...I've been very diligent lately.

My goal for the next several days is to make sure that I continue to eat well even while I'm out of town.  I packed breakfast stuff and snacks, so I'm headed in the right direction.  I'm also going to take time while the hubby is at work to swim and explore with the kids.  I forgot the stoller so I had to stop and buy one of those umbrella ones, but we plan on walking about town.

Now just praying the baby sleeps well while we are gone.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss, thats awesome! And good job packing breakfast and snacks. Planning ahead always helps.

    ReplyDelete